Friday, February 27, 2015

Logo Reflection


What was the most challenging aspect of creating your logo design? How did you overcome the challenge?

♪ The most challenging aspect of creating my logo design was creating the font. Because the font I wanted to use ended up looking pixelated when I copy and pasted it into Illustrator, I decided to create the font myself by hand. This was difficult because I wasn't familiar with using Illustrator, but also because every time I created a letter, especially the "e," it would look different, so I had to recreate them many times before I was satisfied with the way they looked. I think I overcame the challenge by just being patient and continuing to create the letters.


What is the most successful aspect of your logo design?
♪ I think the most successful aspect of my logo design was the logo that I created! Despite it being a challenging process, I like the way that it turned out. I think it looks better than the typeface that I originally wanted to use, haha. I also like how there is a sense of unity with my logo, with the small leaf designs, the lettering, the colors, and the plant bringing everything together.


Presentation Board



No comments:

Post a Comment