Friday, December 19, 2014

Green Team Q&A and Concept Board


♪  How did the club begin? What is the goal of the club?

The Green Team began as a student-led club. Its goal is to spread awareness of living green, preserving the environment, environmental issues, and growing food organically.

♪ What do you want the logo to represent?

I want the logo to represent community, teamwork, being green, and gardening.

♪ Why did you join the green team? What have you learned?

I joined the green team because I was always interested in learning about the environment and I thought it would be really cool to grow my own plants, vegetables, and herbs locally. I've learned to work together as a team as well as new ways to conserve energy and be environmentally friendly.

♪ What are 5 things you think of when you hear "green team" or "environment?"

I think of community, plants, farm, learning, and team.

♪ What colors do you think represent the club?

Green, blue, brown, silver.

Concept Board

No comments:

Post a Comment