Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Portrait Transformation

Original Image

New background

Final Edited Image   

For my concept, I wanted to show an image can change if you simply change the background. I wanted to keep a similar background while emphasizing Mei Lin's position in the photo. Her pose makes her look a bit lost, since she is in a crouched position and on her phone. To create my image, I edited the original image using image adjustments, chose a new background, then used the lasso tool to copy and paste her body onto the new background.
In my final image, I cloned her several times to show my idea. I also wanted to have a concept of "hide and seek," and tried to make her clones blend into the background. To make my edited image more realistic, I created and added shadows to each of the clones, and adjusted the lighting and brightness as needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment