Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Logos ♪

                                 
Although I personally don't use Firefox, I like the logo. I like how it's simple, but cute. Having the fox hugging the globe is to show that the browser is used worldwide, and has a large outreach. I also like how the fox's tail looks like flames, which connects to the name "firefox."

                                    Home Table House by Dani Janev


I'm not familiar with this logo, but I really like how the first letters of the name "Home Table House" are shaped. It's cool how the "h's" are shaped like chairs, and how the "T" is shaped like a table. It's simple, but clever.
                                        Ark by Inkwill Design
I also really like this logo because it's simple and cute~ I wonder what the logo is for...

No comments:

Post a Comment